,

Headbands, Swimsuits & A Touch of Whimsy

Monday, December 28, 2015


Photography is a love of mine! And these pictures are a shared fruit of my labor. This past summer I had the fun of taking pictures with my friend Michelle, of some very whimsical headbands made by a local artist. We also modeled the headbands and took turns shooting. I gotta say, it was one of my favorite shoots and I think they turned out fantastic! 

Lighting is everything in photography and we were lucky/smart enough to do these around the golden hour of the day. You know, just before the sun sets, it lets out its last and most beautiful sun rays that light up pictures so so well. I really love these shots, they look so happy and care-free, a bit bohemian maybe?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

adoration studios DESIGN